I. Name and address of the controller
Controller within the meaning of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and other national data protection acts of the member states and other data privacy regulations is:
HRT Hausregeltechnik GmbH
Managing director: Ingo Appelt
Telephone: +49 371 8100 1975
Fax: +49 371 8100 1976
We take the protection of your personal data very seriously and treat your personal data confidentially and in accordance with the statutory data protection regulations and this data protection declaration.
As a general principal, the use of our website is possible without providing personal data. Insofar as personal data (e.g. names, addresses, telephone numbers or e-mail addresses) are collected when visiting our website, we always process them on a voluntary basis wherever possible. These data are not passed on to any third parties without your prior express consent.
We would like to point out that security loopholes may occur in the course of data transmission via the Internet (e.g. in communication via e-mail). Complete protection of your personal data from access by third parties is not possible.
The terms below will inform you of the type, extent and purpose of collection, use and processing of personal data by the provider.
II. General information on the data processing
We only collect, process and use personal data of the users in accordance with the relevant data protection regulations. This means that the data of the users are only used if an appropriate statutory permit is provided or the data subject has given its consent.
We implement state-of-the-art organisational, contractual and technical safety measures to ensure observance of the provisions of the data protection legislation and to protect the data managed by us against accidental or deliberate manipulations, loss, destruction or access by unauthorised persons.
Collection, processing and use of personal data
The personal data of the users are used for the offer on our website and the services related to it.
We only pass on data to third parties on the basis of consent to do so or if permitted by law in order to meet our contractual obligations towards the users.
When you contact us, your data will be stored for the purpose of processing and for the case that you have any subsequent questions regarding the same topic.
The data will be deleted if they are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were gathered or the deletion is not prohibited by way of legal archiving requirements.
III. Server data
For technical reasons, a so-called server log file is created within the framework of automatic logging of the processing computer system of our webspace provider. Data regarding each access to the server on which this offer is stored are collected and transmitted to us or our webspace provider.
The logged data include:
- The type and version of the browser you are using;
- The operating system you are using;
- The website from which you are visiting us (referrer URL);
- The website you are visiting;
- The date and time when you are accessing our website;
- Your Internet protocol (IP) address.
These anonymous data will be stored separately from your personal data you possibly submitted and thus do not allow any conclusions to a certain person. They are evaluated for statistical purposes to be able to optimise our Internet presence and our offers.
We use so-called cookies on our website allowing the same user/owner of Internet connection to recognise our offer when using it repeatedly. Cookies are small text files that are stored on your computer when you visit our website. They serve to optimise our Internet presence and our offers. These are so-called "session cookies" which are deleted at the end of your visit of our website.
In some cases, however, the cookies also issue information to recognise you automatically. Such a recognition is based on the IP address stored in the cookies. The information obtained in this way serve to optimise our offers and to facilitate the access to our site.
You may refuse the installation of cookies by selecting the appropriate settings in your browser; however, please note that if you do this, you may not be able to use the full functionality of our website.
V. Possibilities to contact us
We offer you the possibility to contact us on our website via e-mail and/or via a contact form. In this case, the data submitted by the user for the purpose of contacting us are stored for the purpose of processing his data. These data are not passed on to any third parties, and the data collected in this way will not be reconciled with data which are possibly also collected by other components of our site.
With the use of the contact form, the following personal data are collected:
- Telephone/mobile telephone number
- E-mail address
VI. Using HERE Maps API
We use HERE Maps on our website. HERE Maps is a service of HERE Global B.V., Kennedyplein 222 -226, 5611 ZT Eindhoven, Netherlands (hereinafter referred to as "HERE").
Whenever you call this component, a cookie is set by HERE to be able to process user settings and user data when the site into which the component HERE Maps is integrated. Such a cookie is normally not deleted by closing the browser, but expires after a certain time if not manually deleted by you beforehand.
If you do not agree to such a processing of your data, you may deactivate the service of "HERE Maps" and thus refuse the transmission of data to HERE. To do so, you have to deactivate the Java Script function in your browser. However, we would like to point out that in this case you will not be able to use "HERE Maps" or only to a limited degree.
"HERE Maps" and the information obtained via "HERE Maps" will be used exclusively in accordance with the HERE Service Terms which can be found here:
The Data Privacy Statement of HERE can be found here:
VII. Rights of the data subjects
When your personal data are processed, you are a data subject within the meaning of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and you will have the following rights towards the controller:
a) Right of access
You have the right to obtain from the controller a confirmation whether or not personal data concerning you are processed by us.
If so, you may request from the controller access to the following information:
- (1) the purposes for which the personal data are processed;
- (2) the categories of personal data which are processed;
- (3) the recipients or categories of recipients to which the personal data concerning you have been or will still be disclosed;
- (4) the period for which the personal data concerning you will be stored, or if that is not possible, the criteria used to determine that period;
- (5) the existence of a right to rectification or erasure of the personal data concerning you, of a right to restriction of processing by the controller or right to object to such a processing;
- (6) the existence of a right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority;
- (7) all available information regarding the origin of the data if the personal data are not collected with the data subject;
- (8) the existence of an automated decision-taking, including, but not limited to profiling in accordance with Article 22 (1) and (4) of the GDPR and, at least in these cases, meaningful information about the logic and consequences and intended effects of such a processing for the person concerned.
You have the right to request information whether or not the personal data concerning you are transferred to third countries or international organisations. In this connection, you may request to be informed of the appropriate safeguards specified in Article 46 of the GDPR in connection with the transfer.
b) Right to rectification
You have a right to rectification of inaccurate personal data concerning you and/or the right to obtain from the controller to have incomplete processed personal data completed. The controller is to perform the rectification without undue delay.
c) Right to restriction of processing
You have the right to obtain from the controller restriction of processing where one of the following applies:
- (1) You contest the accuracy of the personal data for a period enabling the controller to verify the accuracy of the personal data;
- (2) The processing is unlawful and you oppose the erasure of the personal data and request the restriction of their use instead;
- (3) The controller no longer needs the personal data for the purposes of the processing, but they are required by you for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims, or
- (4) You have objected to processing pursuant to Article 21, Para. 1 of the GDPR, pending the verification whether the legitimate grounds of the controller override those of the data subject.
Where processing of the personal data concerning you has been restricted, such personal data shall, with the exception of storage, only be processed with your consent or for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims or for the protection of the rights of another natural or legal person or for reasons of important public interest of the Union or of a Member State.
If you have obtained restriction of processing pursuant to the provisions specified above, you will be informed by the controller before the restriction of processing is lifted.
d) Right to erasure
data concerning you without undue delay and the controller shall have the obligation to erase these personal data without undue delay where one of the following grounds applies:
- (1) The personal data are no longer necessary in relation to the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise processed.
- (2) You withdraw consent on which the processing is based according to Article 6 (1), point (a) or Article 9 (2), point (a) of the GDPR, point (a) of Article 6(1), or point (a) of Article 9(2), and where there is no other legal ground for the processing.
- (3) You object to the processing pursuant to Article 21 (1) of the GDPR and there are no overriding legitimate grounds for the processing, or you object to the processing pursuant to Article 21(2) of the GDPR.
- (4) The personal data have been unlawfully processed.
- (5) The personal data concerning you have to be erased for compliance with a legal obligation in Union or Member State law to which the controller is subject.
- (6) The personal data which concern you and have been collected in relation to the offer of information society services referred to in Article 8(1) of the GDPR.
Information to third parties
Where the controller has made the personal data public and is obliged pursuant to Article 17(1) of the GDPR to erase the personal data, the controller, taking account of available technology and the cost of implementation, shall take reasonable steps, including technical measures, to inform controllers which are processing the personal data that you as the data subject have requested the erasure by such controllers of any links to, or copy or replication of, those personal data.
The right to erasure shall not apply to the extent that processing is necessary:
- (1) for exercising the right of freedom of expression and information;
- (2) for compliance with a legal obligation which requires processing by Union or Member State law to which the controller is subject or for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority vested in the controller;
- (3) for reasons of public interest in the area of public health in accordance with points h and i of Article 9 (2), as well as Article 9 (3) of the GDPR;
- (4) for archiving purposes in the public interest, scientific or historical research purposes or statistical purposes in accordance with Article 89(1) of the GDPR in so far as the right referred to in paragraph 1 is likely to render impossible or seriously impair the achievement of the objectives of that processing; or
- (5) for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims.
e) Notification obligation
If you have asserted your right to rectification, erasure or restriction of processing towards the controller, he shall communicate any rectification or erasure of personal data or restriction of processing to each recipient to whom the personal data have been disclosed, unless this proves impossible or involves disproportionate effort.
The controller shall inform you about those recipients if you request it.
f) Right to data portability
You have the right to receive the personal data concerning you, which you have provided to the controller, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format. You have also the right to transmit those data to another controller without hindrance from the controller to which the personal data have been provided, where:
- (1) the processing is based on consent pursuant to point (a) of Article 6(1) or point (a) of Article 9(2) of the GDPR or on a contract pursuant to point (b) of Article 6(1) of the GDPR, and
- (2) the processing is carried out by automated means.
In exercising your right to data portability, you have also the right to have the personal data transmitted directly from one controller to another, where technically feasible. The right referred to above shall not adversely affect the rights and freedoms of others.
The right to data portability shall not apply to processing necessary for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority vested in the controller.
g) Right to object
You have the right to object, on grounds relating to your particular situation, at any time to processing of personal data concerning you which is based on point (e) or (f) of Article 6(1) of the GDPR, including profiling based on those provisions.
Where you object to processing, we will no longer process the personal data concerning you, unless we can demonstrate compelling legitimate grounds for the processing which override your interests, rights and freedoms or if the processing serves the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims.
Where personal data are processed for the purposes of direct marketing, you have the right to object to such processing; this shall also apply to profiling to the extent that it is related to direct marketing.
If you object to the processing for the purposes of direct marketing, the personal data concerning you will no longer be processed for these purposes.
In the context of the use of information society services, and notwithstanding Directive 2002/58/EC, you may exercise your right to object by automated means using technical specifications.
h) Right to withdraw your declaration of consent in accordance with the data protection regulation
You have the right to withdraw your declaration of consent in accordance with the data protection regulation at any time. The withdrawal of consent shall not affect the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal.
i) Automated individual decision-making, including profiling
You have the right not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling, which produces legal effects concerning you or similarly significantly affects you. This shall not apply if the decision
- (1) is necessary for entering into, or performance of, a contract between you and the data controller;
- (2) is authorised by Union or Member State law to which the controller is subject and which also lays down suitable measures to safeguard your rights and freedoms and legitimate interests; or
- (3) is based on your explicit consent.
However, decisions referred to in the stipulation above shall not be based on special categories of personal data referred to in Article 9(1) of the GDPR, unless point (a) or (g) of Article 9(2) applies and suitable measures to safeguard the data subject’s rights and freedoms and legitimate interests are in place.
In the cases referred to in points (a) and (c) of Article 2, the data controller shall implement suitable measures to safeguard the data subject’s rights and freedoms and legitimate interests, at least the right to obtain human intervention on the part of the controller, to express his or her point of view and to contest the decision.
j) Right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority
Without prejudice to any other administrative or judicial remedy, you have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority, in particular in the Member State of your habitual residence, place of work or place of the alleged infringement if you consider that the processing of personal data relating to you infringes this Regulation.
The supervisory authority with which the complaint has been lodged shall inform the complainant on the progress and the outcome of the complaint including the possibility of a judicial remedy pursuant to Article 78 of the GDPR.
VIII. Amendments to our data privacy statement
We reserve the right to amend our data privacy statement to adapt it to modified legal situations, or in the case of modifications in the service and/or the data processing. The users are therefore kindly asked to inform themselves regularly of their contents.
IX. Contacting us
If you have any questions regarding this data privacy statement or wish to make use of the provisions specified in Article VI above, do not hesitate to contact us by using the following contact details.
X. Name and address of the data protection officer
The data protection officer of the controller is:
HRT Hausregeltechnik GmbH
Telephone: +49 371 8100 1975
Fax: +49 371 8100 1976
Chemnitz, January 2021